|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Capacity||10-15 ton & Above|
|Power Source||AC Three Phase|
|Horse Power||5 HP|
|Compressor Mounting Configuration||Skid/Base Plate Mounted|
|Compressor Brand||Ingersoll Rand (IR)|
Ingersoll Rand winches are extremely durable and reliable Built of rugged cast iron and steel construction. They are ideal for work in harsh environments and are trusted worldwide by offshore workers, miners and heavy construction crews. Ingersoll Rand winches are designed to meet strict local safe lifting standards around the globe, and include features to help ensure the safety of workers. And with air, electric and hydraulic drives as well as models to lift both material and personnel, we have the winch you need for any offshore or onshore applications.Infinity Winches
2,000-10,000 kg (4,400-22,000 lb) lifting capacity,Meets ANSI.ASME B30.7, CE and FEM standards,Compact Integrated gearbox-in-drum design,Reliable radial piston air motor.
- Third Generation Winches1,450 -3,600 kg (3,200 – 8,000 lb) lifting capacity,Ideal for shipbuilding, steel, heavy construction, marine, offshore and onshore,Built with ISO 9001 quality levels.
- Liftstar and Pullstar Air Winches
- 300-7,500 kg (660-16,530 lb) lifting capacity,Low maintenance gear type air motor,Heavy-duty portable and stationary models,Easily configured to meet ANSI/ASME and CE standards.
- Classic Winches
- 360-680 kg (800-1,500 lb) lifting capacity,Meet or exceed North American ASME B30.7 winch standards,Proprietary, variable-speed throttle valve for precise positioning.
- MR150 Man Rider® Winch
- 150 kg (330 lb) capacity,Ideal for offshore, onshore and sub sea personnel lifting,Meet or exceed strict safe-lifting standards.
- LS2150 Offshore Hydraulic Man Rider® Winch
- 150 kg (330 lb) capacity,Ideal for offshore personnel lifting
- Stainless steel enclosure.
- Infinity Dual Purpose Winch
- 1,450-2,000 kg (3,180-5,000 lb) lifting capacity,Dual purpose lifting – people and materials,Reliable radial piston air motor.
- Third Generation Dual Purpose Winch
- 920-3,600 kg (2,035- 8,000 lb) lifting capacity,Ideal for offshore, onshore, marine, Dual purpose for lifting people and materials.
- Fulcrum Winches
- 2,400-20,000 kg (5,300-45,600 lb) lifting capacity,High-torque NEMA B class electric motor
- 2-year warranty,Meet or exceed North American ANSI/ASME B30.7 standards.
- Car Puller Winches
- 700-2,000 kg (1,540-4,400 lb) lifting capacity
- Ideal for onshore, offshore, marine,Robust 5:1 structural design.
- Liftstar and Pullstar Hydraulic Winches
- 600-7,000 kg (1,320-15,430 lb) lifting capacity,High-torque, high-efficiency hydraulic motor,Heavy-duty portable and stationary models,Easily configured to meet ANSI/ASME and CE standards.
- Mining Winch
- 1,996 kg (4,400 lb) lifting capacity,Meets ASME B30.7,Reliable air motor,Ideal for mining operations.
- Hydraulic Force Series™ Dual Purpose Winch
- Up to 350 lb man riding lifting capacity,Up to 12,000 lb utility lifting capacity,Fully configured for land rig applications.
- Hydraulic Force Series™ Winches 450-5,400 kg (1,000-12,000 lb) Lifting Capacity
- 450-5,400 kg (1,000-12,000 lb) lifting capacity,Fully configured for land rig applications,Easy setup and reliable operation.
- Delivery Time: Ex-stock or 4-6 Weeks
- Packaging Details: Wooden Case Box & corrugates Case Box packing.