|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Drain Time||2 min for a period of 2 seconds.|
|Available Voltage||230 Volts|
|End Connection||1/2 inch BSP|
|Fluid Temperature||75 Deg C.|
|Power Source||85 TO 300V AC/DC 50/60 Hz|
The LDV Series:
*Condensate sensing Type
*Zero Air Loss
*Fault Tolerant System
The LDV series condensate sensing type automatic Drain valves is the latest advancement in drain valve technology. These valves sense the condensate level for activation ensuring absolutely no loss of compressed air and hence results in enormous energy saving , This type of condensate sensing drain valves are highly efficient and reliable. Fault tolerant system is switching over into timer mode automatically while LDV fails to operate due to sensor failure. Timing cycle is every 2 min for a period of 2 seconds.
1) The electronic level control ensures proper draining of condensate and avoids unnecessary of air loss.
2) All the function of the valve are accurately indicated by the yellow LED.
3) Test switch (or) manual drain allows function test at any time.
4) Intelligent Controller detects probe failure and indicates Red LED for potential free relay NO change to NC.
5) Noise less as air is not discharged.
85 TO 300VAC 50/60 Hz
Average Power Consumption (Watts)
Valve Orifice (mm)
End Connection Inlet
End Connection outlet
6mm Hose barb
Max.Flud Temp.(Deg C)
Max.Condensate Discharge Qty.at 7kg/cm2(g)(Liters/Hours)
Air Compressor After cooler (m3/Hr)
Wet Air Receiver (m3)
Dry Air Receiver (m3)
Refrigeration Dryer (m3/Hr)
After Filter (m3/Hr)
Valve Dimension LXBXH (mm)